Monday, September 27, 2010

lovelies

source
so fresh or should i say fierce?
source
i have a serious weakness for anything high waisted, save me now. or maybe don't. i guess i could figure out a way to get rich quick in order to make this apart of my collection! fab idea no? yes!
source
oh d&g just quit being so cute. ok!?
source
or don't, it really doesn't bother me either way.
source
so i'm pretty sure that most of anybody that knows me knows that i have a sad/sick obsession with dressing frumpy ...
source
at least i'm not ignorant right?
source
do you think prada got their inspiration from carhartt?
source
seriously though, i love this one and i wish i had a need for a fur shrug.
1. become anorexic
2. finish my world literature paper
3. refurb the bikes i found on the curb today ... (:
4. get rich extra quick
toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment